In the final months of WWII, the Germans created the ‘Leibermuster‘ camouflage. This revolutionary five-color design was intended to be issued to the entire armed forces, but because of the nation’s impending defeat only a few units actually received it. The Germans recognised that camouflage patterns appear less distinctive when seen at distance, and the layering of different colors on the ‘Leibermuster‘ attempted to address this problem. A new printing method was also used that meant the repeats in the pattern were not as obvious. The Germans paid close attention to the infrared-resistant properties of their camo patterns and, with its special combination of dyes, the ‘Leibermuster‘ was far superior in this respect.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts